Hey everyone. It's Halloween night and I can't say that I did anything too exciting today. Last night, I discovered that Team Fortress 2 is running its big Halloween series of events, with special maps and enemies. So naturally I spent a good chunk of time playing that instead of finishing up some grad school work for the week. (I did the grad work today too - not to worry.)
I like when games and stuff online take on a holiday theme for different times in the year. Now, you know I'm one for daily holiday celebrations, but I also like the big themes, and Halloween is nice because there's a few weeks for a Halloween theme, some fall transition time, then a few weeks for Thanksgiving, some more time, and finally Christmas & New Year's.
I have Ghostbusters on right now and hopefully residents will take that as a sign that I'm awake so they hopefully won't be too rowdy when coming through the lounge. Not sure how tonight will go, but it's seemed okay so far. It does look like the football team won (stomped is more like it - final score was 63-6) and is still undefeated. Tomorrow is All Saint's Day of course, but it's also Hockey Mask Day and National Family Caregiver Day.
DFTBA
Saturday, October 31, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment