Sunday, October 18, 2015

An Apathetic Afternoon After Awesome Astronaut Adventure

Hey everyone. I went with my staff as some staff bonding to go see The Martian, and it was quite good. I'm not going to say it was perfect, but I really liked Matt Damon's performance. Since we went to a matinee showing of the movie, I came back and it was late afternoon and just felt bleh.

I don't have a good explanation, but I did not feel like doing much of anything. It's certainly not for lack of choices because I had plenty ranging in importance and intensity. Like I said, I just felt bleh and like not doing anything at all. I think part of it comes from feeling like the weekend went by so quickly.

I could ramble about this more, but I think it's more important to get sleep before starting the work week tomorrow. Tomorrow will also be Evaluate Your Life Day and National Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day, so that will be fun.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment