Hey everyone. So today's Friday!... kind of. We have a fall break known as Long Weekend on campus where there are no classes Thursday or Friday. Most of campus is up and running as usual, but with very few students around, it's easier to get away, which is what I'm doing. I'll be driving to Minneapolis tomorrow to meet up with Michelle and attend a convention in the area. The convention is called NerdCon and I'm pretty excited for it. Plus, there are a few people I know who will also be there, so it should be a good time all around.
So yeah, with it being a three day, it's kind of odd to have Wednesday night be kind of loud but then again, I'm assuming a lot of students left who don't have athletic practice during break. In any case, I need some sleep so I can be ready for the long drive. Fortunately, I'll be leaving campus around the same time I would normally go into the office, so it's not like it's really early, but I'll be staring at a lot of empty highway. So... wish me luck!
Tomorrow will also be Leif Erikson Day! Hooray for holidays that are featured in old Spongebob episodes!
DFTBA
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment