Hey everyone. I am happy to report that not only am I writing this blog entry earlier than I have the past several days, but I'm already more tired than I was previously. My sleep schedule has definitely shifted into the night a little too strongly, so I'm glad to start to reel it back in place. It's certainly not at the best spot tonight either, but it's all about making progress, right?
I do think part of the reason I'm more tired now is that I played a train-planning game with relaxing music for a bit instead of shooting zombies on Garry's Mod or listening to YouTubers laugh their butts off. Those all make for entertainment, but the latter two certainly get a person energized rather than relaxed.
The down side to this right now is that I have this idea about something to talk about tonight, but I just can't make the connections so my thoughts move in one direction. Plus, I think I need to do a little thinking myself before putting it down on paper... uh, server space. (Good save, self.)
With that said, I should probably just get some sleep. Tomorrow is Smart is Cool Day and *ahem* TOMORROW IS CAPS LOCK DAY AND YOU NEED TO GO CELEBRATE IT RIGHT NOW!
DFTBA
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment