Hey everyone. Michelle flew back to Ohio today, which was pretty sad, but she didn't have to deal with any major flight problems. A short block of time to run across a big airport, sure, but at this point, that's kind of expected. I've probably shared stories on here before, but yeah, traveling by air isn't always our friend.
So, one thing that I enjoy about vacation is that I can use it as a reset point. There were periods in the past when I was getting wrapped up in some mindless time sink and not even getting that much out of the experience. Then I would go on vacation, come back, and think "eh, don't need it" and not touch that previous thing. Mafia Wars on Facebook is a good example from a few years ago. I definitely put a lot of time into that, but then I just stopped after taking a break from my routine.
Hopefully I can use this past week as another reset point, especially when it comes to sleeping habits. I definitely need to be going to bed earlier, but the fact that I was drifting off a little bit ago is a good sign. Even though you can't see, I'm writing this blog earlier than what I was a couple weeks ago too.
With that said, I should wrap up and start some handles to take more responsibility in my life. Here goes! Tomorrow will be Legal Drinking Age Day and No Pet Store Puppies Day.
DFTBA
Monday, July 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment