Friday, July 10, 2015

More new furniture!

Hey everyone. Today's productivity outside of work included building a TV stand, which is nice to have. I'm glad that the stand didn't require any thin sheets of particle board and a whole bunch of little nails, unlike the shelf units I've made before. After I was finished, I noticed that the entire stand is just a little... italicized, but it still seems sturdy and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Of course, getting everything all moved around will be on of the big weekend tasks.

Well, I definitely made it a late night playing some games, so I should get some sleep. Tomorrow will be the Day of the Five Billion (commemorating when we first had five billion people alive concurrently back in 1987) and 7-11's birthday. Coincidence? I think not. Anyway, do something fun tomorrow. That's my plan.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment