Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Road Trip Part 1 Complete!

Hey everyone. Well, it was a long day of driving, but Michelle and I made it up north. It was pretty great weather right up until the end, and we didn't have any sort of traffic issues. (Definitely an advantage to starting the road trip on a Wednesday.)

I feel like this is my MBTI Perceiving coming out, but I like when the first day of a road trip just has one goal: Get from Point A to Point B. You never know if you'll have delays or want to make special stops, so it's good to have flexibility built in.

I know the time up north will go really quickly, so I hope to balance showing Michelle around with simple relaxation. It's still weird to think that my 10-year high school reunion is Saturday (I'm sure I'll post about that later in the week), but it will be nice to have Michelle there for that too.

Well, I'm definitely tired and already have plans set for tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, it will be World Snake Day and Hot Dog Night. I'm definitely intrigued as to what makes it Hot Dog *Night* rather than day. Maybe it's a part of late-night baseball games? Anyway, take some time to relax tomorrow.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment