Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hooray for a 3-day weekend!

Hey everyone. This week flew by so quickly! Of course, I say that knowing that it's Thursday and while tomorrow will be the start to the weekend, it will still be Friday. The only plans I have for tomorrow (or the weekend in fact) is a cookout with the students tomorrow evening. So I should have a nice relaxing weekend to catch up on some things around the apartment, work through some grad school stuff, and general get some me time.

With that said, I do want to make sure I'm fully utilizing tomorrow rather than letting the day just kind of slip away between sleeping in and putzing around. So, I should get some sleep to prep for the good personal day. Tomorrow has some pretty nice holidays: Compliment Your Mirror Day, International Chicken Wing Day, International Plastic Bag Free Day, Stay Out of the Sun Day, and Superman Day. Good luck combining all of those, of course.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment