Hey everyone. It's probably not a surprise that I should have written this entry sooner because I should already be in bed. It's not too late, but still. I know I've written about this before, but the summer is starting to wind down, which is scary. I'll have my final summer class wrapping up just as the student staff returns to campus and we jump right into training. Then new students. Then the fall starts.
I don't have any special insights right now, but it's what's on my mind. I just feel like I don't utilize the time I have in a day and so I'll have that come back to bite me multiple times over the next month. Obviously, I can't change the past, so hopefully I can make the most of the next three weeks. I really don't want to ramble anymore, so I'm going to wrap up.
Tomorrow will be Barbie-in-a-blender Day & Take Your Houseplant for a Walk Day. Really. The list of holidays I consult has this as actual holidays for tomorrow and I don't know why either. In any case, do something weird tomorrow?
DFTBA
Sunday, July 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment