Hey everyone. To quote a major broadcast network in the 90's, thank goodness it's Friday. I'm definitely ready for a relaxing weekend where I can catch up on stuff. This will include class, so hopefully I don't stress myself out too much about that.
I can't say there was anything exciting today. To continue from yesterday's blog, the ESL department had a more formal send-off celebration so I got to hear some of the students share their experiences. I definitely was thinking back to the Missouri Academy once again.
I'm not exactly being the right role model today (by not having a consistent bedtime), but since I can feel my eyelids drooping, I should get some sleep. Tomorrow will be National Dance Day, Thread the Needle Day, and of course, Video Games Day. You don't have to tell me twice.
DFTBA
Friday, July 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment