Sunday, December 13, 2015

The end of random questions as we know it

Hey everyone. There's not much that I want to blog about today, so let's go with random questions. When I pulled up the website, I did see that I was on the last page of random questions. There have been some questions I've skipped if I don't feel comfortable sharing them or if it feels like I've answered them five times before, but it's weird to be at the end without a "Next Page" option. I don't know if I've shared it before, but the website is gettoknowu.com in case you're interested. Alright, let's do this.


If you could win a 'life-time supply' of anything what would you want it to be?
- Anything anything? Plane tickets. If I have to pick something more "conventional", I'll say mint chocolate chip ice cream.

What is the longest you have ever waited on hold?
- Somewhere between 20 & 30 minutes I think.

What is the coldest you have ever been?
- I was a Boy Scout in northern Minnesota and our troop didn't go to camping sites with cabins or sleeping houses. I'll let you fill in the rest.

What is something from your life that is most likely to end up in a museum?
- I have a few items signed by Hank and/or John Green.

In what ways has your world view evolved?
- I've been more mindful about addressing internal stereotypes and speaking/behaving in a way that conveys openness. I think I've been able to better see the world from different perspectives.

What was the last charity you donated time, money or materials to?
- We have a system on campus that provides care packages to students who are needing that extra little support, and I recently donated some candy and hand warmers for that.

When was the last time you played Truth or Dare?
- I don't even remember exactly - at least a couple years ago.

What can a friend do that will make you feel special?
- Help me with odd jobs without needing to do so

What can you do to make sure you regret nothing from today?
- I'm thinking about tomorrow since today is done, but figure out everything I need to do before I leave for Winter Break and start knocking stuff off now.

When was your last encounter with wildlife?
- A brief staring contest with a squirrel on campus.

When you are stressed out what do you do to relax?
- Listen to music or watch YouTube.

What is a name that you would never name one of your children?
- Chicken. It would make for a very rough childhood.

What is the cheapest price you can ever remember paying for gas?
- Since I really didn't drive that much until after college, the cheapest I remember is being under $2/gallon now.

What vivid memories do you have of spent time with your grandparents?
- Let's see, searching for Easter baskets outside, going out on the boat with Grandpa, and putting together jigsaw puzzles after Christmas presents were opened

When you where a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- A math teacher was my usual response to that question

If you were going to skip one meal which one would you prefer to skip?
- Breakfast, which I'm bad at remembering to get

What quality about yourself do you most value?
- Persistence when wanting to help others.

What is the worst meal you have ever prepaired?
- It feels like cheating, but the worst meals I remember preparing (rather than getting at a restaurant or from someone else) are bad microwave dinners.

What do you were for pajamas?
A baggy t-shirt and either pajama shorts or pajama pants (generally not sweatpants). In the winter, I'll add in warm socks, although I haven't needed that here, even when it did feel like winter.


I think that's a good one to end on because I definitely need to turn in the for the night. Tomorrow is Finals Week for the students here, which is weird. It doesn't help my sense of "time of the year" with it being 50 and raining right now. Anyway, tomorrow is also Green Monday (how fitting) and Monkey Day.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment