Hey everyone. The hall continues to be quite calm although campus did pick up a little with it being Monday and all. I know people are starting to leave for winter break over the next few days and I hope everyone has safe travels.
Days like today remind me of how quickly time flies by. After I got off of work today, I wanted to take some items students left behind to a donation drop-off. After getting things into my car, finding the donation site, and coming back, more than an hour had passed. Fortunately my next step was meeting up with friends for dinner and gaming so I didn't have to worry about cooking, but it just flew by so quickly. I know it's sappy to say, but it makes me appreciate my mom for all she did when I was growing up.
Alright, I think I'll keep it a short post today so I can get some rest and get lots done tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, it will be... oh. Once again, the site I go to doesn't have specific remembrances for tomorrow. However, December in general is Buckwheat Month and National Tie Month. So... yeah. Go buckwheat and ties!
DFTBA
Monday, December 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment