- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- I couldn't find any books, so I grabbed a magazine and found a reader's survey about the scary books that keeps the magazine's readers awake at night. - Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
- The living room wall. - Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
- Sporcle quizzes and going through some old emails. - What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- My dad currently has an episode of Poirot (mysteries) on TV. If you mean a TV program, it would be the local news last night. - Without looking, guess what time it is
- 4:45pm, although it's kind of tough not to sneak a peek on the laptop - Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- 4:54pm, so I had all the right numbers - With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- The previously mentioned Poirot program and my dad going through a magazine - When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- Earlier this afternoon when I was coming back from getting a haircut - Did you dream last night?
- Oh yes. Like I posted on Facebook, I can now say that I've had the dream where I'm going to a final for a college class I don't remember being in... except that the final took place at my high school... and while it was a math class, the final included putting on a pirate-themed play. - Do you remember your dreams?
- Sometimes. The ones I most remember happen on the mornings where I go back to bed after partially waking up from my initial alarm. - When did you last laugh?
- Reading something online earlier. - Do you remember why / at what?
- Oh... it was at something I was reading online. - What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- Some old pictures of my family and me, a patchwork quilt, and bubble Christmas lights - Seen anything weird lately?
- Not particularly... - What do you think of this quiz?
- It's alright and one of those quizzes that's worthwhile to come back to to fill it out a second time. - What is the last film you saw?
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens last night with my mom - If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- Realistically, I'd go with the Twin Cities since that's close to my family, with a major airport, and a bigger metro area. - If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- I mean, first I would clear out debts (like my car loan). I guess if I had millions of dollars, I would buy a house and then some updates, like new electronics and business clothes. Hopefully I would be in the right mind to invest a bunch of that money and put some of it into charity as well. - Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
- Umm... well I got a tool kit for Christmas. - If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- Inequality of food distribution (since I've read that we have enough food to feed everyone in the world but many still go hungry) - Do you like to dance?
- Yeah, but it's been a while since I've specifically gone out dancing. - Would you ever consider living abroad?
- Yeah as long as it's not a permanent "you can't return to the USA" move. - Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
- Bedlam ticket, among over 800 others. - Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
- My high school friend Chris to plan dinner for tonight - What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
- According to my laptop's Downloads folder, it was a work form to help students indicate what their housing plans are for the spring semester. - Last time you swam in a pool?
- Oh, it's been a few years... - Type of music you like most?
- Classic rock, musicals, jazz, it's a pretty diverse list - Type of music you dislike most?
- There is some country and some rap that I just don't like. Not all of either genre, but that's what comes to mind first - Are you listening to music right now?
- No, now it's a TV commercial because the Poirot program ended - What color is your bedroom carpet?
- Well, my old bedroom here has a carpet that consists of many little squares like in those carpet sample books. So... yes. - If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
- Redo all of the plumbing including the shower - What was the last thing you bought?
- I can't say what exactly, but I got something from the comic/game store that will be a part of Michelle's birthday present - Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
- No - Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
- Between the two, I would probably go with sky diving because there would be an expert with me making sure nothing went wrong... but in reality, I probably wouldn't do either one. - Do you have a garden?
- No, there's not really any space I can use on campus. I have an aloe plant so at least that's something. - Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
- Yes, since I've had to perform it as part of choir in college. - What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
- During this morning, it was about the oddities of my dream last night/this morning. - If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
- John Green would probably be my pick. - Who sent the last text message you received?
- Michelle, letting me know the Christmas present I got for her brother was delivered today - Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- Let's be honest, if it would happen, it would probably be at Target. - What time is bed time?
- Heh, you're funny. There's no set time, so it can range from kind of late to quite late. - Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
- I don't think so. - How many tattoos do you have?
- Zero, and I'm okay keeping it that way. - If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
- I've thought about it, but I'm okay with not getting one as well. - What did you do for your last birthday?
- I honestly don't remember. Last February was pretty busy with work things, but I'm sure I took a little time for myself (my han photos from that time only include that I got a birthday care package from my mom) - Do you carry a donor card?
- No, but I think it's kind of included on my driver's license. - Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
- My mom before going to see Star Wars - Is the glass half empty or half full?
- Half full because the question is really asking about being an optimist or pessimist and I consider myself an optimist. - What's the farthest-away place you've been?
- Dublin, Ireland - When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
- Today actually. Mom made pizza with some chopped up tomatoes on it.
Looking at the time, I think I'm going to stop here and do the second half of the questions later in the week. I'm meeting some high school friends for dinner, so I'll need to head out there shortly. Let's see, tomorrow will be YMCA Day.
DFTBA

No comments:
Post a Comment