Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A lazy afternoon, another viewing of Star Wars, raw fish... all in a day's vacation... wait what?

Hey everyone. I can't say that today was riveting, but it was nice to spend it with friends. I ended up doing some shopping for the upcoming New Year's trip before having a lazy afternoon. Then a few friends and I went out for sushi and then we went to go see Star Wars again. We had all seen it at least once beforehand and we had a nice conversation afterwards about unanswered questions and the like. Oh, and I saw it in 3D this time around which I think added some to the experience, even if there were shots that didn't quite click together.

Alright, I have an early morning and some driving ahead of me tomorrow, so I should go. Tomorrow will be New Year's Eve (duh) as well as Make Up Your Mind Day, which I'm assuming is related to deciding New Year's resolutions.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment