Hey everyone. Between grad school, RA evals, and other pressing work tasks, there's a lot to accomplish this week. Fortunately, I was able to use this to my advantage in the office to motivate myself. There were a couple of lulls, but I picked up a random to do item that was less time-sensitive but still meaningful, because it's better to be working on something that's half-pressing than nothing at all. Unfortunately, I didn't carry this motivation into my evening after boot camp because I didn't get much done. I should still be fine for tomorrow, but it just means I'll have more to accomplish on my own tomorrow. Similar to previous grad school assignments, the paper that's due at the end of the week is pretty daunting now but it will become less scary as I actually sit down and work on it.
Anyway, that's where things are at right now. I figured it would be simplest to just have an update of sorts. Now for some sleep in order to yank myself out of bed *without* hitting the snooze button tomorrow. Tomorrow will be Pretend to be a Time Traveler Day, which sounds like an awesome holiday.
DFTBA
Monday, December 7, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment