Hey everyone. Once again, not much to blog about based on my day. It's still weird to think that we close for Winter Break in a few days and it doesn't help that we still don't have any snow here. At all. It just seems ridiculous because I know other areas have gotten snow and it has gone around us or turned into just cold, gray rainy days. The one good part to the warmer weather is not having issues with driving on ice, because it could have been wavering around the freezing point which just sucks.
Well, I turned today's entry into another frivolous post about the weather, so I think I just need to wrap it up and call it a night. Let's see, tomorrow will be National Re-Gifting Day and Free Shipping Day. Although for some reason, the Free Shipping Day link says that the holiday is happening Friday, not tomorrow. Huh. In any case, you should make the most of different deals while they are still around.
DFTBA
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment