Friday, December 18, 2015

A little bit of sinking in

Hey everyone. The fact that the semester ended sunk in a little more after we had our banquet with white elephant gifts and then a little shindig with my staff over desserts. Tomorrow will continue the feeling by actually closing down the building and nearly all the staff leaving for break. The building will certainly feel empty again. Not completely empty mind you, but still very dormant compared to the normal hustle and bustle.

Since tomorrow is the start of Winter Break, I let myself get sucked into YouTube a little more than what I should have. Hopefully I won't be too groggy tomorrow. Even still I need the sleep, so off I go. Tomorrow will be... okay I didn't find any daily holidays but it is the final day of the Gluten-free Baking Week in case that is the diet you follow. Even if it's not, go give it a try and see what you think.

DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment