Hey everyone. I'm certainly ready for the weekend. It's the last 'regular' weekend before the students really have to worry about studying for finals. So it's either going to be quiet and pleasant or loud and a ruckus. Fortunately, it's been the first option so far but I'm knocking on wood just in case.
I'm definitely setting out with making today completely a personal day. Okay, I have some grad school stuff to do, but I'm pushing other school/work stuff to at least Sunday. Hopefully there will be people to tabletop with at Gnome Games, but at the very least there's a sale going on so I can do a little Christmas shopping.
Well, I was catching up on some YouTube and now I need to get some sleep. Tomorrow will be Bartender Appreciation Day, Bathtub Party Day, and International Ninja Day.
DFTBA
Friday, December 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment