Hey everyone. I'm typing this out on my phone, so I'll try not to ramble that much. I did make the drive to Minnesota today and while I know it's only one state over, it still feels like a long drive. I finally did top see snow although it put me a little at ease to see that the towns & highway directly west of Green Bay also had a distinct lack of snow. It was either training or snowing for the majority of the trip and combining that with the snow slush meant that I was thankful for the new tires.
It's weird to think that tomorrow is Christmas since I typically get here with a couple days to spare. Obviously life goes on and it's all about making the most of what we have. Tomorrow will be evening mass and unwrapping presents but otherwise it'll kind of be a normal day around here.
Alright, I need to get some sleep considering the long drive and that I don't want to keep my parents up. As previously mentioned, tomorrow will be Christmas Eve although I'm sure there are others, but I'll wait until tomorrow to pull those up.
DFTBA
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment