Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Day to Prep for the Road Trip... it was quite nice

Hey everyone. So instead of working today or trying to rush things along to get on the road to head back to Minnesota, I took today off and stuck around here getting stuff done. Sarcasm aside, I liked how this turned out because I did have some errands that I'm glad happened today and I will be in considerably less of a rush when I'm getting my stuff together tomorrow. I still need to pack some items, but at least most of them are already in a "grab all this stuff" pile on my couch. Plus, I wanted to get new tires before driving on snow which did happen today, so I couldn't have forced myself to leave this morning even if I wanted to.

With that said though, tomorrow will be the drive up north for Christmas. Hopefully it will be a long boring drive and I'm sure I'll run into snow at some point there. I do need sleep though so I can get on the road early enough so I'm mainly driving during the daylight. So off I go. Tomorrow will be the Human Light Celebration apparently, but that's all I know about it.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment