Hey everyone. Today kind of felt like a repeat day. I spent some more time with my parents but also as lazy time around the house, I grabbed some breakfast food with my dad at a local cafe, and I went and saw the new Star Wars movie. I did catch some more tidbits now that I knew what to look for, but many of my questions were still left unanswered. However, at the risk of including spoilers, I will hold off on including those questions here.
I've seen reports about tornadoes and flooding hitting the southern half of the Midwest, so I hope my old students are doing okay. I haven't seen any Facebook statuses where students were personally affected, but I can't say that I've checked in with every single one of them. Some friends have talked about flooded basements which sucks, but it could also be worse in the grand scheme of things.
Well, I should go and get some rest since it's getting late and I'm starting to feel tired at a respectable time. (Hopefully the New Year's party won't yank my sleep schedule too late into the night...) Let's see, tomorrow will be Pledge of Allegiance Day and Holy Innocents Day.
DFTBA
Sunday, December 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment