Hey everyone. Similar to yesterday, I'm not sure what to write, since I'm pretty tired. The summer staff and I had a cookout, which was quite fun. I'd guess and say that we had 30-40 residents show up and they definitely ate up a lot of hamburgers & hot dogs. For some reason, I still have quite a few hot dog buns after the cookout from the spring and the one from today. People must really like hot dogs straight from the grill sans bun.
Other than that, I think it's just getting to the weekend, although as I mentioned before, the Missouri Academy graduation is Saturday, which I won't be able to attend. I might turn part of tomorrow's or Saturday's blog into storytime or reflections, and I apologize for seeming like a lump.
Honestly, bed is very clearly calling my name, so I should go. Tomorrow will be Hug Your Cat Day and... uh... umm... okay.... It's also Put a Pillow On Your Fridge Day. Not *in* the fridge so you will always sleep on the cool side of the pillow, *on* the fridge. So apparently that's a thing.
DFTBA
Thursday, May 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment