Hey everyone.. So, it felt like I made some good progress with work and then grad school reminded me that it was a thing with a lot of responsibilites. I really don't want to talk about work tonight, so let's jump into something Random Tuesday-esque, since it is that time.
We'll go with another Google auto-complete and we'll go with turning the auto-completes into questions about me.
"What type of [a-z]...?" Let's go!
So! What type of... ?
Animal am I: If we're talking about what animal I am right now, maybe a fox? Something that doesn't always come into the spotlight everyday but can help keep things in check.
Business should I start: A random idea that just popped to mind was a game store that goes around to local schools to teach kids about appropriate social media use and generally help them develop the skills to be successful later in life.
Car should I buy: Well, one that's big enough for me to not feel like I'm driving a clown car. It doesn't need to be too snazzy, so it's mainly about being reliable, high-performing, and (ideally) fuel efficient.
Dog should I get: I can't get one now because of our pet policy, but if we could and that's how I went, I'd go for something smaller based on the space in my apartment. Hopefully it would be potty trained already.
Engineer should I be: I never really took engineering courses, so I don't feel that qualified to answer this question. If I was doing college over again and knew I needed to become an engineer, I may would have thought about a civil engineer or mechanical engineer...
Flower are you: This is partly because I like the name, but Johnny Jump Ups.
Grass do I have: Well, no lawn that I'm in charge of, so... false?
Headache do I have: I don't really have one right now, but if I did, it would be from stress and not fully taking care of myself (which is getting better, not to worry).
Insurance do I need: Well, auto is pretty important, and I do have a life policy. However, I also advocate for renter's insurance, after the flood of 2012 can attest.
Job is right for me: One where I can grow and learn, while helping others and letting them do the same.
Knight am I: I feel like this question can force/encourage the person answering to stand up on a soapbox and belt it out for the world to see. So... a living one... yeah.
Lawyer do I need: Well, I can't say I've needed one yet, so... a good one?
Mattress should I buy: I know they are expensive, but I always wanted to get a foam one with the commercials of kids jumping on the bed and not spilling the wine glass that's also on the mattress. It seems like a great way to stop making so much ruckus while shifting around at night.
Nose do I have: One that smells good. Hehhhhhhhh
Operating system do I have: Windows 7 Home Premium, which has been treating me quite well, fortunately.
Personality do I have: Here are things I would like to be true: kind, caring, helpful, and approachable.
Questions to ask at an interview: As much as I'd love to help (which I could make as a blog post one day), I'm a little crunched for time right now. Maybe later in the summer?
Resource is the sun: Well, it's a pretty big deal, since it produces sunlight which makes all of life here on Earth possible. So, whatever it's doing, keep up the good work!
Storm am I: Given my roots, I'd say blizzard, although I can't put my words into thoughts on this answer. Maybe soon?
Turtle do I have: If it's a giant turtle that loves pizza and fighting crime, the 80's called and they want their biggest names back to entertain all the kids. Otherwise, it should be okay as long as no one jumps on it.
Underwear should I wear: Yes.
Vampire am I: Hopefully one that doesn't need blood everyday because that's a pretty big quota to fulfill each week. Maybe a tech vampire that will find ways to destroy the tools that others would use against us.
Wizard am I: One that doesn't do a lot just to get into the limelight, but someone who tries to help others in my own way.
Xbox 360 do I have: Uhhh... well, it's one I got from a friend, so other than that, I don't remember offhand.
YouTuber am I: Well, I haven't watched more than an hour on YouTube (collectively) since last Monday. Normally, I follow a good 10-15 channels reguarly and haven't vlogged for a few months now. Maybe that will change this summer.
Zombie am I: Let's be honest, I could see myself getting killed off (re-killed? kept in a glass case) pretty early on, since I don't have any traits that would get ramped into super villain caliber after turning over. Here's hoping we never find out.
Well, that was pretty enjoyable and Google did a good job with the variety of responses. Tomorrow is Turn Beauty Inside & Out Day, Weights & Measures Day, and National Employee Health & Fitness Day. So, do something outside as a break while the weather isn't that hot yet. Enjoy the outdoors!
DFTBA
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment