Thursday, May 7, 2015

Proverbial Weight has been Lifted

Hey everyone. I'm happy to say that I see the light at the end of the tunnel... aka the fact that tomorrow is Friday. I was able to wrap up some bigger tasks today and I had a nice meal/get-together with my to-be summer staff. Definitely feel better than I was 24 hours ago. There's still a good amount of things to do, but hey, the list is smaller now and that's what counts.

Since I should have gone to bed *cough cough* ago, I'm going to do that now. I should be able to put a little more time in the blog this weekend, but next week... it'll be a doozy.

Tomorrow is No Socks Day, World Red Cross Day, and the first day of the Time of Remembrance & Reconciliation for Those Who Lost Their Lives During the Second World War.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment