Hey everyone! Like I said in yesterday's entry, today is day 100 of my adventures with han project. As I've said in other places, I've been really surprised by and happy with the response I've gotten from people. I've been self-conscious about this going on for too long and annoying people, but it seems like people still enjoy it. Plus, since I don't do a lot on Facebook (at least on a daily basis), this kind of makes up for status updates and the like. So, I don't want to go too late into the night with this, but the mathematical part of my brain wants to see how the first 100 days have been according to the numbers...:
The Adventures of han: days 1 - 100
Days complete: 100 (going strong and haven't missed any to this point)
Photos in the FB album: 112 (the extra 12 have been from the first week as bonus pics or different ideas)
Location (& 1st Day where it was a daily photo, not a bonus one):
My apartment: 83 (1st - Day 2)
Green Bay area (including my office): 8 (1st - Day 20)
Michelle's apartment: 3 (1st - Day 1)
Something something airport: 3 (1st - Day 61)
Elsewhere in Wisconsin: 2 (1st - Day 12)
Minnesota: 1 (Day 21)
(Out in Public where I might have gotten weird looks: 5 [1st - Day 28])
Co-Stars:
HAN: 39 (1st - Day 41)
leia: 12 (1st - Day 1)
other LEGOs, including the Millennium Falcon: 4 (1st - Day 30)
my friend Nicole: 1 (Day 49)
HAN *and* leia: 0
Common Things:
Evidence of my/han's sweet teeth: 10 (1st - Day 10)
Putting HAN in danger: 8 (1st - 42, so that didn't take long)
Tabletop games: 7 (1st - Day 7)
Avengers: 3 (1st - Day 28, which was a triple threat)
Most... (as of Day 100):
Liked
1. Day 96 - 24 likes (leia visiting WI for Memorial Day weekend)
2. Day 33 - 18 likes (leia visiting WI for the first time in the project)
3. Day 36 - 13 likes (han and leia saying goodbye after a weekend visit)
4. Day 56 - 13 likes (International Table Top Day)
5. Day 62 - 12 likes (han and leia playing Xbox 360 during a Ohio visit)
Commented
1. Day 23 - 16 comments (han wanting to take my old phone next to the movie collection)
2. Day 1 - 7 comments (starting the series out)
3. Day 99 - 5 comments (han and leia saying goodbye after the Memorial Day weekend)
4. Day 46 - 4 comments (han, HAN, and the new aloe vera plant)
I think this is a good amount of random facts without going too obscure or too late into the night. I do want to do more out and about rather than having the vast majority of them in my apartment, so that will be something to change (which will be easier what with it being summer). Other than that, I hope to get suggestions from people on what to do next. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know!
Tomorrow will be the World Lindy Hop Day... and that's it apparently. Well, okay, that's all that was on the holiday website I consult, but according to Wikipedia, it's also National Paper Airplane Day, so that will give you something to do while sitting in the office after the long holiday weekend.
DFTBA
Monday, May 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment