So, unfortunately, I wasn't in the mindset of getting work done today, so I didn't get a big push to jump-start my week. I should be able to still do the things I need to do, but it's still a pretty daunting to do list. I just hope that the weather cooperates with us this week because my staff and I are planning this big cookout Tuesday afternoon/evening. The current forecast is generally gray and cloudy this weekend with chances of rain (most particularly tonight/tomorrow).
I should get to bed, and while I'm sure I've said this already, the next two weeks will be difficult, so thank you for your patience. I will still do a daily blog of some sorts, but they will fall in line with how things have been going the last week or two.
Tomorrow is Star Wars Day, so May the Fourth be with you.
DFTBA
Sunday, May 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment