Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A light at the end

So, I think today was the last day when I need to work extended hours in a while... yayyzzzzzzzz

Seriously though, I am actually feeling like the madness of spring closing and summer opening is subsiding, which is amazing. I still have work stuff to do, of course, but I'm not feeling the huge rush of feeling like I have 50 things to do before Friday. I mean, I have like 3 things before Friday, but as a holder of a math degree, I can tell you that 3 is smaller than 50. Heh, math degree. Pun.

Okay, I've clearly hit my loopy phase and by the way, Michelle is coming here tomorrow, which will be awesome. It's a bummer that I may need to work a little while she's here, both with work work and grad school work, but she's been very supportive and it's been awesome. I honestly don't know what we'll do while she's here, but it's guaranteed to be better than anxiously spending another evening/night in my office... which was not awesome. (I saw the previous two sentences and knew that things come in threes.)

Clearly this blog isn't going anywhere fast, but I did want to update you with positive news. On a different note, when did it become summer session? I mean, I know the answer, but I can't believe it's already Wednesday of summer. It felt like my spring staff was in here all together like 5 days ago (in reality, it's been about two weeks). Anyway, based on the abundance of z's at the beginning, I should sleep.

Before I talk about tomorrow's holidays, I just want to have a shoutout to my sister, whose birthday is today! You rock! I hope your flights went well today.

Tomorrow is clearly quite the party day. We have Hummus Day, National Wait Staff Day, I Need a Patch For That Day, One Day Without Shoes Day, which you can all do at the Rapture Party (Day). Oh, and wear a Red Nose (Day).

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment