Hey everyone. It's Random Tuesday, so let's jump right in. We'll do a Google auto-complete adventure today, using the question "What would... ?" Let's go!
What would...
Aliens look like?: It would be possible for extraterrestrials to look similar to us if their home planet was very similar to Earth. Otherwise, factors like gravitation pull, amount of sunlight, and abundance of oxygen could make them look very silly.
Be a consequence of destroying the corpus callosum?: Some interesting stuff, from what I've heard. Since the hemispheres of your brain could no longer to communicate with one another, there would be big issues with tasks that required both sides to work together. Don't try that at home, ever.
Cause nausea all the time?: It's almost like this is science-themed or something. Anyway, nausea all the time probably indicates something serious with your digestive system and you should go see a doctor and read the rest of my blog later.
Daniel do?: The best he can. *sniff* That's all we can ever do. *rides into sunset*
Earth be like without the moon?: Aaaand back to science, apparently. Tides wouldn't be a thing and there's probably awesome stuff the moon does with maintaining our course around the sun or shielding us from stuff that I just can't think of right now. The moon is probably going to stick around for a while, so I'm not too worried.
Form a solution?: Solving for x... duh!
Google do?: Spend time with Daniel, clearly.
Happen if the sun died?: Let me sum it up with a haiku --
Death. Fiery death.
The sun's gunna get us all.
Death, death, death, death. Ouch.
I look like with red hair?: I tell you what I'd look like - a sore thumb in family photos! Otherwise, I'd probably look awesome, but that's just me.
Jesus do?: Care for the needy, feed the hungry, or you know, help Daniel do better.
Khaleesi wear?: Whatever it is, it should probably be neither flammable or inflammable. English is weird...
Life be like without time?: Okay, now you're going into deep philosophy. Honestly, I could probably devote a week's worth of posts about a question like that... but I'm not starting that today.
My mortgage be?: Expensive, I bet.
Nuclear winter be like?: Here, another haiku --
Mushroom clouds around.
Fallout prob'bly got you good.
Who pushed the button!?
Other dimensions look like?: You're just tempting me to go into a huge thoughtful ramble, aren't you Google? Aren't you!? Seriously though, so many things to consider.
Provide the body with the most energy?: I've heard that chocolate milk is the thing to have after a workout or run, so I might just go with that.
Quasimodo look like normal?: Uh... like a normal individual who would still have had a crappy upbringing because of Frollo. *shakes fist*
Ryan Lochte do?: What he does everyday, which is of course *consults Google further* swim?
Seasons be like on Uranus?: Well, it's just a giant ball of ice floating in the void of space, so I'm going to say winter all the time.
The fox say!?: RINGTINGTINGTINGTINGTUHTINGTINGTING! HUHTEEHUHTEEHUHTEEHAOW! WHAT THE FOX SAY!
U do?: Avoid situations where I would shorthand "you" as "u".
V wear?: As in, V for Vendetta, V? Probably his mask and dark and mysterious robes and stuff (as long as he can still kick butt)
WW3 look like?: I think another haiku is in order --
Death. Plain and simple.
I wish the sun died instead.
Then we weren't the cause.
Xena do?: Scream war cries, throw that circular boomerang, hang out with Daniel & Jesus. The usual things.
You do?: Try to stay away from flying circular boomerangs - seems pretty obvious to me!
Zeus like to see?: Oh my. Zeus is pretty set in his ways of transforming into things and seducing women, so I don't think a clean version of this answer exists.
Well that turned out interesting. A lot more science-type questions than I originally thought. Still pretty fun though. Tomorrow is National Night Shift Workers Day, Receptionists Day (oddly the same day), and Frog Jumping Day (which you could celebrate at day or at night when you are or aren't working).
DFTBA
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment