Monday, May 18, 2015

Don't worry, things are continuing

I typed out a paragraph of ramblings about this week and went ahead and deleted it all. I get really self-conscious about things that feel like complaining and I'm well aware that whatever it put out into the world of the Internet has a way of living forever. So even though I don't openly say my name and current information, there's enough on this blog for things here to come back to meet me in the non-digital world.

Truth be told, I was expecting Finals Week to be nuts. I was mentally prepared for wild nights, angry parents, and being bombarded with 20 people needing things all at once. I did get some of that stuff and while doing the damage checks before the building closed felt quite rushed, it was doable (with the understanding that it was a limited time engagement). What I did expect-- Well, I could argue either way about expectations, so I'll re-phrase it. What I didn't put as much time into mentally preparing for was instantly getting things up and going for summer while still dealing with aftermath of spring closing. I've had to pull some very long days the past week and the amount of work I have still to do is very overwhelming.

So here I am trying to balance a few different things when in reality, I should just go to bed and catch up on lost hours. I'm pretty doubtful, but I really hope I can be very productive tomorrow so that I can focus on my classes tomorrow night. In reality, we'll just have to wait and see, so here's hoping.

Tomorrow is National Museum Day, Boys Club Day, and World Autoimmune Arthritis Day.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment