Hey everyone,
This is another day where I don't feel inspired to go off into a ramble of the day. I can't say today was exactly awesome and epic. Well, there are many days that probably wouldn't go on the record as epic, but there were many parts of today that were just bad. My cough is still here, so hopefully that improves and/or goes away over the weekend. Since I'm here, I obviously need to put time into grad school throughout the weekend, but hopefully I can still have some time so it feels like, you know, a weekend.
I am glad that I've continued the daily blog through closing. I took some time off with the online Scattergories party, and it's difficult for me to get back into the groove. However, since I've still been doing a daily blog and han photo, it's notably easier to do each of those on days like today. I won't say that they are very good, but at least there was completion.
I need sleep, so off to sleep I go. Tomorrow is Mint Julep Day and Loomis Day. So, enjoy an adult drink (if you're of age) or utilize wireless communication. Somehow, I feel like most of you will at least able to do one of those things.
DFTBA
Friday, May 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment