Hey everyone,
Life has this way of just streamrolling over anything else you may have planned or wanted to do. Life just happens. Case in point, I wanted to a few discussion responses for grad school and go to bed earlier than the past couple of nights, but then life happened in the form of a pretty notable incident. I obviously can't talk about the incident, but I can say that I got some grad school work done (not as much as I had hoped) and despite being tired throughout the day, the incident knocked me into overdrive for a bit.
It's nuts to think that it's already Friday. Where the week went is one question, but where the semester went is a far more important question, because my gosh the spring flew by. To be fair, I was expecting this based on the Missouri Academy and knowing all of the projects I would be doing here this semester. Even still... Friday... which is going to be nuts.
Anyway, I should go to bed to prevent any other life happening and keeping me up more. Tomorrow's holidays include International Day of Families, National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, Straw Hat Day, and National Bike to Work Day.
DFTBA
Thursday, May 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment