Hey everyone. Unfortunately, I didn't accomplish all that I set out to do today, but at the same time, I can't change the past. I just hope that I got properly rested before this week kicks into hyper drive. Well, the next two weeks. Either way, from here on out, I'll be focusing on moving students out after their finals and getting people into summer housing. I still plan to blog on a daily basis but they could be quick entries rather than full rambles. Fortunately, a lot of my weekly work things don't happen this week (like staff meeting & one-on-ones), but like I said before, there's a lot to between now and Saturday, and then again from that Saturday to the next Saturday. Wish me luck!
Tomorrow is Eat What You Want Day and Hostess Cupcake Day. However, it's also Root Canal Awareness Day, so take of that what you will...
DFTBA
Sunday, May 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment