Hey everyone. I'll be upfront and say that I didn't do anything noteworthy today and instead took the day to re-charge from the craziness that has already happened and will be happening shortly. People tell me that since it's a Saturday, I shouldn't feel guilty about not doing much, but part of me still does. When I woke up this morning, I told myself that I wouldn't be doing any work work today. However, there are things on my personal agenda that I could have worked. Obviously, I can't change the past and I have another day left in the weekend. I'll probably go into the office for at least a short bit of time tomorrow, but hopefully I can also be personally productive.
Most of tomorrow's holidays revolve around Mother's Day, but tomorrow is World Lupus Day. Tomorrow does kick off a lot of week-long observances, including Food Allergy Awareness Week, National Transportation Week, and Reading is Fun Week. Hopefully there's something that resonates with each of you.
DFTBA
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment