Hey everyone,
Well, today ended up being a full lazy day. Part of me wishes I could have done more, but at the same time, last week was nuts and I needed the time to just veg. I wish my weekend wasn't cut in half, but such is the nature of Student Affairs, so those weekends happen from time to time.
I mentioned yesterday that I was thinking about making today's blog a more in-depth "internal review" about OPE, but I think I'm going to put that on hold since I would want to put more thought into it than the time I plan to devote to this entry before going to bed.
Fortunately, it seems like our department's next big thing is next week, so this week is a little more relaxed... well, it's probably more accurate to say that it'll be less of a mad dash. I certainly have things on my to do list, but I made an effort not to check my email today or do anything else regarding work. So yay work/personal balance!
Since it's a new month, that brings a whole new month of holidays! Since today is the first Sunday of March, that also makes it Daughters' & Sons' Day. I did chat with my mom tonight and while it was focused on getting me a phone upgrade, it's nice to know that my mom and I have Facebook and cell phones to keep in touch without feeling limited by me not having a landline or the time it would take to write a letter.
DFTBA!
Sunday, March 1, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment