Sunday, March 8, 2015

Minneapolis Road Trip - Day 3

So, plenty of today was spent driving back from Minneapolis, but it's still part of the road trip, so it still counts. Like I said yesterday, time zones are weird, so I'm sure it'll take me a couple days to adjust fully. Today was good though. I met a friend for lunch and caught up on this life. The brunch place we went had a very unique feel with all of the wall art, knickknacks, and light fixtures. Let me see if I can find some photos or something. Here, take a look at some of these. Good food too.

After that, I went back to the friends who I had been staying with to play some Pirate Fluxx and Pandemic before getting on the road. I'm glad my college friends are as into tabletop games as I am, especially since we are expanding our knowledge base year after year.

The drive itself was pretty uneventful and my dinner pit stop worked out to shorten the amount of time where the sunset was right in my rear view mirror. I will make sure some upcoming blogs are more topic-focused rather than daily update-focused, but it seemed right to finish the road trip.

Since you're already changing clocks for Daylight Savings Time beginning, you might as well test batteries in your clocks & smoke detectors since it's Check Your Batteries Day. If you don't have your battery tester handy, just remember that a dead battery bounces a lot more than a good battery when they are both dropped. Don't believe me? Here's some science.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment