I've been sitting at the computer not sure what to blog about for a while now. Once again, I've stayed up later than what I should have, so I should keep it brief. Unfortunately, today was not a good day.
While I think a blog like this can be a time capsule as to what was happening when, I don't like writing about the bad stuff. Well okay, I don't like writing about the stuff that is annoying/irritating/angering me.
Since the bad day stemmed from work stuff, I don't know how much I could disclose with confidentiality in play. Also, I don't want something I write now to come back and haunt me while I'm applying for jobs in a few years. Plus, that saying "time heals all wounds" includes an element of forgetting the bad stuff that happened in the past so that it doesn't constantly pull you down.
So, sorry future me for being vague, but at the same time, I think we can both agree that it's for the best. Also, sleep. Sleep is good too, so let's do that next.
Today is Fun Facts About Names Day. I come from a large Catholic family, so many of my cousins and I have biblical names, so that's where Matt comes into play. My middle name is a tribute to my uncle who didn't make it past childhood (if I'm remembering correctly). As to what my middle name is... well, if you don't know it already, it can be a guessing game!
DFTBA
Monday, March 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment