(Also, I'm not sure why the numbered list turned into a series of blue blobs.)
- Have you ever won a trophy?
- Yes, particularly with different music/theater groups in high school
- Are you a good cook?
- HAHAHAHAHA. *ahem* No.
- Do you know how to pump your own gas?
- As in, getting gas at a gas station? Yeah...
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
- My answer changes day to day, but let's go with Theodore Roosevelt
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
- No, just with Boy Scouts
- Do you touch-type?
- Yes, keyboarding was literally my first class in high school to which I'm quite grateful
- What's under your bed?
- Just some dust bunnies if anything
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Well, that depends on how you define love. I'm going to go with no.
- Think fast, what do you like right now?
- Hot fudge sundaes
- Where were you on Valentine's day?
- In Columbus actually, thanks for asking
- What time do you get up?
- My alarms are set for 7:30am, but the time I actually get out of bed is... later
- What was the name of your first pet?
- You know, this seems like one of those typical security questions for important websites, so I'm just going to skip it. Sorry
- Who is the second to last person to call you?
- Emily, one of my co-workers
- Is there anything going on this weekend?
- Gnome Games gaming! Heck yeah! I might do some extra gaming and/or meet up with one of Michelle's friends who's in the area for hockey, so there's that too.
- How are you feeling right now?
- Alright. Starting to feel a little tired, but motivated to not stay up too late (so that's a good combination)
- What do you think about the most?
- Trying to make the most of my time
- What time do you get up in the morning?
- Uhh... see my answer 6 blue blobs up
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
- There are some people (like Michelle and my mom) who would probably find out within the hour. Most others might hear about it within the week (although it depends on how quickly I would get the money), but it would probably be for the best to advertise it all over Facebook
- Who would you tell first?
- Well, I jumped ahead on that one. Either my mom or Michelle
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
- Annie, I think. It's been a bit
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Not typically
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- Hold on, this is a repeat from the first half that I answered yesterday. I mean, my answer is still unchanged - Target.
- What do you do most when you are bored?
- Sit at my computer and wander around the Internet
- What do you do for a living?
- I'm a Hall Director
- Do you love your job?
- Once again, it depends on what you would classify as love. I enjoy it quite a bit, but don't know if I would say love.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Teacher was the most common answer
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
- Something to do with a Broadway production. Acting, behind the scenes, in the pit, it honestly wouldn't matter.
- Which came first the chicken or the egg?
- The egg from something that preceded the chicken. Next!
- How many keys on your key ring?
- 10, not counting a tube key for work and a broken charm
- Where would you retire to?
- I don't know, since I'd probably try to balance the location with the social network (aka friends/family nearby)
- What kind of car do you drive?
- Mercury Milan
- What are your best physical features?
- Well, I'm tall and people say they enjoy my smile
- What are your best characteristics?
- I'm willing to help others and be a part of a team. Plus puns. Lots and lots of puns.
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
- Belgium or back to Ireland
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- Fantasy/Sci-Fi, but I still need to simply read more. One sub-genre I want to get into is alternate history.
- Where would you want to retire to?
- Really, list? You were doing so well yesterday.
- What is your favorite time of the day?
- Mid-afternoon during the week, late morning during the weekend
- Where did you grow up?
- Northern Minnesota
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
- 8 hours or so
- What are you reading now?
- Ha! Trick question! I'm reading this list of increasingly redundant questions! Thought you could trick me.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Night owl, hands down
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- Well, if I stick my tongue out really far and squish my nose and yeah no.
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
- Yes?
- Do you have pets?
- There's a no pet policy here, so no
- How many rings before you answer the phone?
- I don't normally wait a certain amount of time, so it's usually in the first 3.
- What is your best childhood memory?
- This is a culmination of memories, but the summer MusiCamp is what first came to mind.
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
- Let's see, I sold fireworks, washed dishes, helped run a ticket office, and oversaw a cabin at a Catholic summer camp.
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
- Well, I haven't shared it here yet, but I got into grad school! I'm excited, but nervous, but excited!
- What is most important in life?
- Other people
- What Inspires You?
- Other people doing awesome things.
Well, there you go. Sadly the list got more repetitive today, but hey, still had some good questions. Yes, as I put in #48, I got into a grad program, which will be starting up in May. It's completely online, which I know will have pros and cons along with it. Here's hoping I can take the curriculum by storm!
Today was Vaffeldagen, aka Waffle Day! Sadly, I didn't have any waffles to celebrate, but I have many waffle party memories. Maybe I'll pop in some Eggos tomorrow for breakfast. It's definitely not the same, but it's something.
DFTBA

No comments:
Post a Comment