Good evening everyone,
Since it's the week before Spring Break, I am hoping for/optimistically anticipating a smooth week. I'm sure students will start leaving for break Thursday with the campus really emptying out, if it's anything like Thanksgiving. In a way, that makes this week feel faster since we all have something to look forward to. Even though I'll be here for Spring Break, I'll be able to work on random projects where I can get sucked in and crank music without worrying about interrupting studies.
So, two definite positives to the day were sending the last part of my grad school application in and getting my new phone activated. The phone was my incentive to stay on track with the application essay, since I had been putting that off for a while. Michelle and I hammered out the details of citation last night and after verifying some stuff with the school, I got it sent in over lunch. It's a rolling admission process, so now we just have to wait.
As for the phone, a lot of stuff jumped phones really quickly, although it helps when my contacts/emails/etc are associated with my personal and work emails rather than the phone alone. It's weird to think that I can use my old phone for much of its old functionality when it's on wifi. (Just not things like making phone calls and using the Sprint network is my understanding.) I still have fiddling to do on the new phone, but I'm certainly enjoying the new toy.
With both of those things happening today and coming back from a fun weekend, I am in a much better place than I was a week ago. This is definitely appreciated. :)
In today's edition of "Contradictory Holidays at First Glance", today is both Napping Day and Panic Day. You could make the connection between the two, but it's an interesting pair. I won't worry about it too much though, because it's also Get Over It Day.
DFTBA
Monday, March 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment