Hello again. In a stunning turn of events, I'm up later than what I should be. Today had some pretty good moments, although there was the struggle to work since it was the first day after break.
The recent habit has been to pull up the daily holidays when I start to write the blog for the day and I see that today is OK day. Honestly, I think it's good that that holiday falls on today, because that's a bit of advice I try to tell myself: it's okay to be okay. To use more words, it means that it's perfectly acceptable to not be at your peak when it comes to things like productivity or feelings of accomplishment. Even on a more basic level, it's alright to not feel happy with sunshine and candy canes all the time either. There are blah days, and you shouldn't kick yourself about it.
I definitely know that there are some obstacles that I'm tackling in terms of the transition from my position in Missouri here. Some days, I feel like I have a good grasp and am making my mark, and other days, I feel like I'm falling back into old habits that are not beneficial compared to a year ago. At the same time, it's a learning process and it comes from trudging through the bad days in order to get to the excellent days. Fortunately, I feel very supported by my co-workers and supervisors/supervisor figures, which I appreciate.
With it being so late, I should wrap up. Sorry for the meh post. I just need to remember that it's okay to be okay and to keep moving forward.
DFTBA
Monday, March 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment