Hey everyone,
I'm going to keep this short since I was falling asleep in this chair just a minute ago. Work seems to be improving, although there are some students who still need to figure out what it means to live in a residential community. To be honest, I didn't do much outside of work today. I'm applying to an online grad school program and I *need* to finish a 500-word essay. It's the last piece of the puzzle, so I'm not sure why I'm so hung up on it. On the other hand, I know this essay will speak to my abilities and be a big piece of getting into the program or not.
It's kind of weird to think that I'm looking into grad school again, but I feel like it's the right step.
Today is one of the best holidays because today is a sentence. Well, it's a pair of homophone sentences, but it's still the only day that can do it. March forth! and... March fourth! (The second one is like "Be the fourth person to march in this line.) Today is also National Grammar Day, so feel free to correct me on the mistakes I'm sure I slipped into this entry.
DFTBA
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment