Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Random Tuesday - 100 Random Questions - Part 1

Hello everyone,

It's Random Tuesday and I've been holding onto this list of 100 questions for a while now. Fortunately, a lot of the questions look like they can have pretty simple answers, so let's just jump right in and try to do them all. GO!

  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. 
    1. "dropped boulders they'd picked up on their journey; some of these rocks, called"
  2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? 
    1. Well, it touches the wall before it's fully stretched out, but I can otherwise touch a wall calendar, map, and some random stuff I put up, like old door decs.
  3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? 
    1. Watching YouTube
  4. What is the last thing you watched on TV? 
    1. Chopped
  5. Without looking, guess what time it is 
    1. Umm... 11:59pm
  6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 
    1. Well, hey! Look at that, 11:59pm exactly. How lucky is that?
  7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? 
    1. My fridge and my desk chair when I move around
  8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? 
    1. Late afternoon/early evening. I was getting meeting agendas printed off from the main office (no color printer here) and getting my mail
  9. Did you dream last night? 
    1. Yeah, probably.
  10. Do you remember your dreams?
    1. Sometimes, but only for a few days usually.
  11. When did you last laugh? 
    1. At some point in the past hour
  12. Do you remember why / at what? 
    1.  Watching random videos on YouTube
  13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
    1. US map of the cities I've been to, calendar, old door decs, and not much else to be honest
  14. Seen anything weird lately? 
    1. Not really. 
  15. What do you think of this quiz? 
    1. Seems alright. Nothing too out of left field, and no spelling errors, which I appreciate
  16. What is the last film you saw? 
    1. Guardians of the Galaxy
  17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
    1. Minneapolis
  18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? 
    1. Well, first I would pay off my car loan and help out friends and family. Assuming I'd still have money left over, I could see myself buying a combination of electronics, games, and suits.
  19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. 
    1. I performed with the Air Force Heartland of America band in high school
  20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? 
    1. Make air travel really inexpensive
  21. Do you like to dance? 
    1. Yeah, when it's not in a huge social setting with lots of people I don't know
  22. Would you ever consider living abroad? 
    1. For a short period of time (upwards of a year or two?), but probably not for the rest of my life
  23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? 
    1. Black Emitted, Made Beck Tilt, and Bedlam Ticket. I am legitimately surprised that there are over 800 anagrams for my name.
  24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
    1. Michelle :)
  25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? 
    1. A han photo
  26. Last time you swam in a pool? 
    1.  At least a few years ago. I legitimately don't remember
  27. Type of music you like most? 
    1. Toss-up between musical theater and classic rock
  28. Type of music you dislike most? 
    1. Rap
  29. Are you listening to music right now? 
    1. Nope
  30. What color is your bedroom carpet? 
    1. Speckled white/cream
  31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? 
    1. Add a washer and dryer
  32. What was the last thing you bought? 
    1. Raisins and chocolate chips (I'll explain below)
  33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? 
    1. Nope
  34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
    1. It would take a lot of coaxing, and I'd probably choose sky diving out of those two 
  35. Do you have a garden? 
    1. Nope, I live on a college campus, so that can't really happen
  36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? 
    1. Yes, they were committed to memory with a lot of choral experience
  37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? 
    1. "What time is it? Do I need to actually get up right now?"
  38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
    1. Living - John Williams. Dead - Ben Franklin
  39. Who sent the last text message you received? 
    1. Michelle
  40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 
    1. Target
  41. What time is bed time?
    1. Usually after midnight... it's a process
  42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? 
    1. The closest thing would be a Ms. Ugly contest when I worked a summer camp
  43. How many tattoos do you have? 
    1. Zip, nadda, zero
  44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? 
    1. Yes, but I also don't like needles, so that's a big barrier
  45. What did you do for your last birthday? 
    1. Went to Ash Wednesday mass, fasted although my birthday treat was chocolate-covered potato chips, had a relaxing evening here
  46. Do you carry a donor card? 
    1. No, but I think my license counts in a way?
  47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? 
    1. A co-worker and a candidate for one of the Hall Director spots for next year
  48. Is the glass half empty or half full? 
    1. If it started as empty, half-full. If it started as full, half-empty.
  49. What's the farthest-away place you've been? 
    1. Dublin, Ireland
  50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? 
    1. Potentially last night, good chance of last summer, and definitely more recently than the last time I went swimming. :-P 

Since it is late, I'm going to cut it at 50 and do the second half at some point in the next week. Today is National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day. Unfortunately, the convenience store on campus didn't have Raisinets, so I tried the next best thing and simply mixed raisins and chocolate chips (aka Question 32) for my staff. Needless to say, it wasn't quite the same. Oh well.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment