Hey everyone,
I definitely have some droopy eyelids, so I'm going to keep today's entry about OPE brief. Overall today was really good. I think I may have tomorrow's blog go into detail, but like I said yesterday, I'm really enjoying and learning from being on the interviewer side. Plus, I have felt much less pressure, particularly with finding people at the social(s).
There is a half-day left at OPE tomorrow, but we aren't participating in that. Fortunately, I have nothing planned so I can sleep in tomorrow and simply spend the day lounging around the apartment if I so choose. I'll probably try to get a thing or two done, even if it's more of fun things.
Since I want to quickly go to bed, I'm going to wrap things up there.
Today is International Sword Swallowers Day. Not quite related to what I did today, but at the same time, it was quite interesting. It's also Rare Disease Day, but that's less fun, to say the least.
DFTBA
Saturday, February 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment