Monday, February 2, 2015

A TO DO List a Mile Long

It's weird to only be in the second week of the semester, but have it be February already. I was also reminded in a department meeting today of just how much needs to be taken care of immediately. There's a lot to do, to say the least. I was able to resolve some things in my office this morning, but today just became a long day where I stayed up too late, so now I'm sitting in front of the computer half sleepy and half completely wide-awake. Even though I use an app to reduce screen brightness, the nighttime screen doesn't make a screen exactly dull.

Today is Groundhog Day and I did hear that the little bugger saw his shadow again. It's a shame I didn't watch the Bill Murray move to add to the festivities. Oh, well,there's always next year. Oh well, good night.

~Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment