Monday, February 16, 2015

Quick Check In

As a plus compared to yesterday, I am sitting here writing and yawning earlier than I was last night. A minus is that I have to be up and going earlier tomorrow morning compared to today. :( We are doing a little division Fat Tuesday celebration, so we have to go get things decorated.

Work was, well, work. I didn't have this avalanche of things to do from being out on Friday, but there were some things from the weekend as well as "do this thing every Monday" tasks. After work, I unfortunately was just a lump, so I didn't get much done. Hopefully I can change that tomorrow.

I could go into a random topic, but since it's an early morning and I'm already yawning, I should seize the opportunity and head to bed. Don't worry, more blogging will happen soon.

You probably know that today is Presidents Day. Well, did you know that today is also National Almond Day? Yeah, it's a real thing, so don't call me nuts.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment