Well, I enjoyed the first quarter of the 100 interesting questions during Random Tuesday, and since nothing really blog-worthy happened today, I wanted to continue with the interesting questions. Here goes!
(Part 1)
26) If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
Hmm... if I'm simply reliving the week without changing history, I'm thinking 20 because my sophomore year of college was pretty awesome, but I wouldn't want to change my grades too drastically.
27) What question do you hate to answer?
"What is your favorite food?" It really depends on the situation and my preferences at the time.
28) If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
See, this is what I'm talking about. One meal? ONE!? You know what? I know it's cheating, but I'm going to say "salad". That way, it can be chicken salad one day, potato salad the next, pizza salad after that...
29) Where do you go to get on a computer?
My apartment or my office. Sometimes, I use the computers in the main office, but not that often.
30) How do you start a conversation?
If I'm going for an actual conversation, "How's it going?"
31) What keys on a keyboard do you not use?
The little block of Home, End, Delete, Page Up, and Page Down.
32) If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?
Brainwashing seems morally questionable at best. Instead, I'll think of it as the Point of View Gun from the Hitchhiker's Guide movie. In that case, I'd try to sit a whole bunch of political, economic, and educational leaders down and pass it around so everyone could truly understand each other's point of view.
33) You are walking home in the dark, you see something move. What/Who is it (guess)? What do you do?
Well, I'm on campus, so it's a squirrel, and I continue on my way.
34) What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves as to you? What is their real name?
I feel like I should have a good answer for this, but sadly I don't. Maybe revisiting college photos will job my memory.
35) Where were you 3 hours ago? Do you think someone was stalking you?
I was here in my apartment, playing Advance Wars on the couch. (Admit it, you're jealous. :P ) As for stalking, no, because no one could see me when I was laying down, even from the window.
36) Have you ever eaten a crayon or glue? Or what strange thing have you eaten?
Not that I recall. I think I ate Play-Doh at my cousin's when I was young.
37) What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?)
Yes. :) Okay, I can have a wide range, but the most common are classic rock, musical theater, Top 40, and classical.
38) What cheers you up?
Hanging out with friends and playing games.
39) What do you constantly think about that either makes you sad or just anything?
Knowing that I constantly drop the ball with keeping in touch with family and friends.
40) Is there something you constantly lose at your house or anywhere?
My phone makes many momentary disappearances, but rarely anything long term.
41) Do you have a favorite book or read much? Why or why not?
I recently list TFIOS as my favorite book. Unfortunately, I don't read much because I don't think I have enough time, when in reality, I just get distracted by the Internet.
42) What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
40 hours, which happened in high school with an overnight party at the state park. Half of us stayed up and wandered the park and talked, and in the morning, we had the most entertaining game of bocce ball in existence.
43) Do you have anyone you go to for advice? In person or online?
Yes and yes. My mom and Michelle get quite a bit of it, but it also includes college friends and co-workers (some for professional advice, others for personal).
44) What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break?
This may have been specific to Drama Club, but in high school, I would frequently trail off when speaking to a large group with a "so... yeah..."
45) Is there anything I should know?
Uhhh... that this seems like too open-ended of a question compared to the 44 I've answered so far?
46) What do you order or not order at a restaurant you have been to or never been to?
Wow, I feel like I can or can't answer this question depending on if I do or do not know the answer. To be honest, I usually find favorites at places that I frequent. Lunch today, however, was my first time at a new cafe and I had a "tavern burger" which was a bacon cheeseburger with an egg on a pretzel roll. So yeah, I try to pick at least somewhat interesting stuff if it's a new place.
47) What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
Well, podiatrist is enjoyable to say. The derogatory 'r' word is definitely my least favorite.
48) Describe something that's happened to you for which had no explanation.
Ooh! Ooh! United deciding that going to Houston was the fastest way to get between Cleveland and Kansas City when my first flight got cancelled!
49) What did you do for your latest birthday?
Well, I'm glad I answered these questions tonight rather than on Tuesday. To be honest, my birthday was pretty low-key, with it also being Ash Wednesday. I did try out chocolate-covered potato chips for the first time, which were surprisingly good. I also got some presents from family, although one box is still MIA. *grumble grumble*
50) What holidays do you celebrate? Are you a religious person or not?
As many as I can! I try to celebrate the big holidays but also the random ones, obviously. These two questions are kind of a weird pairing, but yes, I would consider myself religious, although I'm not the most consistent Catholic when it comes to stuff.
Well, another 25 down - 50 more to go! Speaking of holidays, today is Chocolate Mint Day and I *did* actually celebrate today by enjoying the last of my mint Milano cookies. They were quite delicious.
DFTBA
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment