The long day of group process has come and gone! Hooray! I think it all went quite well, although I was definitely having some brain-fart after a block of 10 consecutive individual interviews. It'll be nice to have tomorrow to relax since we will be meeting on Monday to figure out all of staff. Whoo!
I was planning to write today's entry about my favorite interview question, but with it being Saturday night, there were a bunch of students making a large racket in my lounge (which is right by the door to my apartment). The combination of the long day and that just made me think "I don't want to deal with that. I can do that tomorrow". So, that's my plan - move my favorite interview question to tomorrow's blog entry.
Today was Ice Cream for Breakfast Day, although I sadly wasn't able to participate in that.
DFTBA
Saturday, February 7, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment