(Part 1) (Part 2)
51) If you had to be named after a city, state, or country (etc), which would you want it to be?
So, I just looked over at my US map and the first name that jumped out was Zephyrhills, Florida, which sounds like a pretty sweet name. In all seriousness though... hmm... after avoiding cities that are common names, let's go with Brockton (Massachusetts/Montana/Pennsylvania)?
52) Who is your hero?
One of the first people that comes to mind is my sister. This is partly from the hurdles she has had to jump over in life, but also because she is very intelligent, driven, and she lives to explore the world.
53) Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Dictionary, definitely.
54) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Thankfully no.
55) Have you ever tipped a cow?
Even though I grew up in a rural-ish area, no.
56) What's the sickest you have ever been?
For some reason, being sick for the sake of this questions seems to come with specific symptoms, like body soreness and vomiting (to me at least). I haven't really been sick like that for many years *knock on wood*, but something that kind of works (at least for the needing bedrest part) was the first day or two after having all of my wisdom teeth removed.
57) Are you still learning who you are?
Oh yes, and I hope it never stops.
58) Are you afraid of heights? Or what are you afraid of?
Kind of, but I have climbed scaffolding and helped my dad do roof repair & demolition. In terms of other fears, my typical first response is bees/hornets/yellow jackets/etc.
59) Have you ever taken dance lessons? Who would you want to dance with?
Yes, although most of the lessons have been one-session classes (ballroom, swing, salsa, Scottish, etc.). I did end up taking a semester swing dancing class in college though. I don't have an ideal dance partner picked out, but it would be someone close to my height (sorry Michelle).
60) What is the most memorable class you have ever taken?
My first instinct would be to take the easy route and say music or theater. Setting those aside for right now... In high school, AP Psychology. In college, American Sign Language.
61) Why?
I'm assuming you are referencing my answers in #60. Well, AP Psychology sticks out because along with AP Calculus, it was the only AP class that I took in high school. Since math was my forte, AP Psych challenged me as a class, but it also helped me realize that I should I have tried pushing myself sooner with other AP class offerings, like Composition & varying scopes of History. As for college, ASL sticks out because it was an immersion class, meaning that as soon as the teacher walked in, no one was talking for the evening. It was such a different class compared to sitting in a lecture hall and taking notes that I would forget a semester later.
62) What's your favorite knock-knock j-
![]() | |
| MOOOOOO!!!! |
63) What is your favorite commercial?
I can't think of one for me, but my dad might say a local car dealership ad with a singing Santa. "Santa's got a brand new ride and it's nice. For a great, great, great price."
64) If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be?
Let's go with Anna Kendrick.
65) What is your favorite breakfast food?
Waffles!
66) Do you like guacamole? Have you ever been in a food fight?
Eh, take it or leave it. As for a food fight, no, not really.
67) What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Even though it's expensive, plane tickets. :)
68) What is the weirdest thing about you? Are you proud of it?
I mean, I can't think of one weird thing that stands out above all of my personality traits and mannerisms. Generally, I am proud of who I am, although I wish I would get rid of some anxiety and exchange it with some extra confidence from time to time.
69) Ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think that's wrong?
There was a time in high school when I liked two girls as more than friends at the same time. However, I definitely wouldn't call that love. If we're just going with love for these questions, no and yes.
70) Ever had any relatives in jail?
None to my knowledge.
71) Glass half full or half empty? Or is the glass just malformed?
I like to go with half full, but I'm not in that mindset 100% of the time.
72) Mountains or the beach? View or the TV?
Mountains and it would go back forth between the view and TV depending of things like the weather and my mindset.
73) Plane, train, or car? Boat, subway, or teleportation device?
If it's a long trip where I can't spend a lot of time in transit, planes. Otherwise, a car. For the second three, I would go with the teleportation device if I knew that it wouldn't steal my soul and make a clone of me from the similar molecules in the air.
74) If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
Well, definitely find a new place to live since my job and housing are pretty woven together. If we're assuming I could retire and be financially secure for a while, I'd get involved in theater and/or music in the area.
75) Ever sold/donated your blood? If you haven't, do you want to?
I know it's helpful to others, but I'm also scared of needles, so no. Sorry.
Well, only one block of 25 left, which I'll probably do tomorrow or Wednesday.
Today is Iwo Jima Day, which is the anniversary of US forces raising the flag in Iwo Jima during World War II. One of my college friends is the grandson of one of main guys that put up the flag, and my college friend's uncle was the guy who wrote the book about the event that got turned into a movie. Little slice of fame, I guess.
DFTBA


No comments:
Post a Comment