Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Random Tuesday: What do you... egg nog?

Hey everyone. Welcome back to Random Tuesday! I kind of like the game from the past few weeks of giving Google a snippet of a question or statement with different letters of the alphabet and seeing what auto-complete gives me, so I'm going to do it again.

This week's question: What do you...?

Disclaimer: These questions may seem a little odd because they are meant to provide information rather than ask things about one's life... but hey, it's Random Tuesday. The questions will be about what I would do rather than a textbook answer.


Add to Eggnog: Skim Milk, about 50/50

Bring to an Interview: A few copies of my resume, my interview agenda with pre-planned questions, and a positive attitude! *insert cheesy smile and double thumbs up*

Call: Ghostbusters? (thinking about it as an inanimate object rather than a company)

Do: Well, I oversee the daily operation of a residence hall on a college campus, including supervising student RAs. Next!

Eat Hummus With: Pita Bread, no question.

Feed Chickens: Going off of Harvest Moon logic, their chicken feed, but only if they are inside since they can graze otherwise.

Get from a Pampered Cow: Oh boy. I didn't realize there would be bad jokes. Uh... spoiled milk?

Have to do to Become a Lawyer: First you must be a hurdler, so you can jump over the bar... wait, what?

Italicize: Sarcasm, duh. Everyone knows that, geez.

Journal About: If you're asking this question, you should just scroll down instead.

Know: Oh gosh. Well, if high school taught me anything, I know that the mitochondria is commonly referred to as the "powerhouse of the cell".

Like to do for Fun: Gaming of all sorts, YouTube, puzzles, entertainment stuff.

Mean: Well, I like things that are associated with the entertainment industry, so that includes games, but also movies, theater, art, etc. It's an umbrella term, I know, but it suits me well. Geez

Need for a passport: Proof of citizenship, a photo that will stick with you for 10 years, and the patience to wait the 4-15 weeks necessary to get the actual passport in the mail.

Order at Starbucks: In hot weather, some type of iced tea. In cold weather, hot cocoa or a chai tea latte.

Put on a Burn: Cool water and some type of bandaid and first aid ointment if it's a minor burn.

(Side Note: I only used it as a question once, but three different letters have had auto-complete entries about egg nog...)

Quote: Movies, YouTube stars, and musicals. Pretty standard fair.

Recycle: As much as I can, although I've become engrained with only recycling plastics #1 & #2.

Serve with Chili: An alternate food choice for the people who don't really like chili, like me.

Think I would do at this Moment: Uh... continue reading my amazing blog?

Use to Measure Mass: HA! I knew it! Anyway, I don't measure mass that much because churches usually have that under control. Hey-oh! Catholic jokes!

Value in Life: Helping others become better people, being there for those I care about, and doing things that I enjoy.

Want: A free private jet so I could fly more without needing to purchase expensive tickets.

X... Call a group of Turkeys: No seriously, when I typed x, the c options appeared. Uhh... let's go with a guild? A tom! Wait, I think that's one. A brigade. (It's actually a rafter or a gang, apparently.)

Yell when a tree falls: HOLYCRAPGETOUTOFTHEWAYTHERE'SATREETHAT'SFALLINGANDIDON'TWANTYOUTOGETHURTSOJUSTMOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!

use Zinc for: As part of a list of elements that prove that every letter of the alphabet is included on the periodic table... except for J.


February is National Care About Your Indoor Air Month and since I didn't want my apartment to get all stuffy, I made sure to have the window open during my staff meeting. Huzzah!

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment