Sunday, February 22, 2015

Too Lazy of a Sunday

Today ended up being a real big lazy day. Don't get me wrong, Sundays are the perfect lazy days, but today was lazier than what it should have been. This is mainly because I decided to download a old computer game I had on a laptop before and spend the afternoon and evening playing it. The game is Star Wars: Empire at War, which is a real-time strategy game where you either play as the Rebels or Empire and playing through the events leading up to and during A New Hope. It is pretty fun and a change from the video games I've been playing recently.

Unfortunately, this week is jam packed with interviews of various sorts, so I have to really charge into the week, which I'm not looking forward to since it's way too late and I'm not tired. Great.

Here's hoping that I get up on time tomorrow.

Today was World Thinking Day, which is actually a yearly event with the Girl Scouts that aims to improve the lives of the world's poorest people. (Here's a page with some information about it.) Not what I was initially expecting, but it sounds pretty cool all the same. Makes ya'.... think.

Alright, bad puns aside, I'm off to bed.

DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment