Well, it's that time of year for all of the tiny chickens to run around peoples' heads and leave throattickles. Okay, that may not make 100% sense to some people, but as you might guess, I'm talking about that scratchiness in your thought that can be a sign of an impending cold. To be honest, I've had it for a couple days and while I don't feel terrible, my throat is just off-kilter.
Unfortunately, this type of thing has its way of messing with other stuff, like my appetite and sleep schedule. Not exactly fun, but hey, I don't have anything too crazy in the next week... if you ignore the fact that I'm seeing all of the new RA candidates for an all-day collection of activities & interviews. *Sigh* To be honest, I'm just happy it hasn't developed into any sort of cough and I definitely just knocked on wood because my goodness I don't want to risk that right now.
Anyway, I wasn't sure what else to blog about and I figured a little update was in order. Hopefully I'll feel better and yes, I do have plenty of cough suppressants and access to lots of soup and juice.
So apparently today is Facebook's Birthday, so whoo to that. I don't use Facebook as much as I did in college, but it's still good to have in order to connect with people from my hometown, college, Missouri, etc. So, yeah, go Facebook!
DFTBA
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment